Greener Solutions. Greater Beauty.
At Great Impressions, our sustainable approach has a few simple goals. We create landscapes that are easier on the environment, easier to maintain and easy on the eyes. To give your landscape a new life, contact us.
What Is The New Green?
"The new green" means sustainable solutions for every season – and it’s our vision for reshaping the landscaping industry. By eliminating the conflict between "what’s best for customers" and "what’s best for the environment," we want to change the way people think about sustainability.
The new green means landscapes that are both environmentally friendly and easier to maintain. It means building relationships to help you care for your landscapes season after season. It means making the most of every resource, minimizing waste and loss along the way. In short, “the new green” means seeing environmental stewardship as part of the landscaping process – both for ourselves and for each of our customers.
The New Green Means Environmental Stewardship:
- Knowledge of the local environment.
- Making the most of Illinois’ natural resources.
- Using native plants that thrive easily.
- LEED® Certification.
- Low-emission equipment for healthier air quality.
- A low-maintenance landscape for long-term sustainability.
- Using the land responsibly.
The New Green Means Client Alliances:
- Functional designs make the land work for you.
- Personalizing landscapes to match your style.
- Continually educating homeowners.
- Strengthening community relationships.
- Dynamic problem solving for every property.
The New Green Means Efficiency:
- A lean operational approach.
- Cost-saving watering solutions.
- Making the most of every budget.
- Less landscaping waste.
- Smart strategies to eliminate wasted time, energy and driving.
- Responsive service without surprises or delays.
- Protecting your landscape investment.