We are an award winning commercial contractor that has managed corporate properties throughout the Chicago area since 1985.
At Sebert we are always looking for passionate team members. We are always accepting resumes. Here is a current list of positions we are looking for:
Please email your resume to email@example.com
Candidate is the primary customer contact and company liaison for contracted accounts. Individual is responsible for necessary follow-up and follow-through to maintain positive customer relations, to insure complete customer satisfaction and contract renewals, suggest and sell non-contracted landscape enhancements.
The Turf Division Manager is responsible for managing the consistent work flow of the division Spray Technicians and adhere to the Sebert Quality standards. This position will provide support to area Branch Managers. This position is responsible for but not limited to:
• Provide direct supervision to Spray Technicians.
• Develop annual Operating Budget.
• Provides technical, operational and safety training for Spray Technicians.
• Recruits, supervises and retains turf division staff.
• Conducts employee performance evaluations and exercises disciplinary action.
• Create and oversee Routing Process to improve efficiencies.
• Manage calendar and timing of Applications.
• Adjust and respond to industry changes and current regulations.
• Select appropriate materials and rates.
• Maintain and update SDS sheets and records.
• Continual interface with suppliers and manufacturers.
• Oversees quality control.
• Develop and sustain Plant Health Care Program.
• Provide quality client service to all existing/prospective clients.
• Constant communication between Branch and client base.
• Continuing Education- Additional credits for industry related education.
• Manage Liquid De-Icing Program during winter months.
• Update and improve Salt Trax program.
• Manage and track inventory of salt products in winter months.
• Any other task assigned by supervisor.
Skills and Qualifications:
• The position requires highly motivated, self-managing individual possessing a strong turf management background.
• Candidate must have Current Illinois & Wisconsin Pesticide Applicators License.
• Valid Driver’s License
• 2-year Degree or Certificate in Turf Management (or related field)
• Bilingual Spanish is preferred